- Items are covered against defects 1 year from the date of purchase.
- The item can be repaired or replaced based on the issue and stock availability.
- All items sent to us for repair must be shipped prepaid by track & trace registered courier or mail service.
- Please contact us directly before returning and item for repair.
- If you experience any problems with VANRYS® purchase please do contact us and we will do our best to help.
- If you damage the item, we would be happy to provide maintenance advice or a repair quote.
The term "nickel free" can be confusing since jewelry marked nickel free is still allowed to contain a very small amount of nickel , but it is such a tiny amount that it takes extremely sensitive instruments to measure it.
The European Union's (EU) Nickel Directive limits the amount of nickel that may be released onto the skin from jewelry and other products. This type of measurement is distinct from measuring the percentage of nickel that exists in an alloy's composition. The Nickel Directive's migration limits are as follows: 0.5 micrograms per cm per week for other products intended to come into direct and prolonged contact with the skin.